Applying online is fast, easy and secure. Please make sure each adult applicant completes their own individual application with separate email address when applying. If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call: 503-967-4537.
- 12 months valid, verifiable rental history
- Valid rental history is a written lease or month-to-month agreement.
- If rental history is less than 12 months an increased deposit and/or cosigner may be required.
- 12 months continuous employment.
- Final decision will also be dependent on rental history, credit history and income.
- Monthly income must be equal to at least 2 times the rental amount.
- If income is less than 2 times the monthly rent an increased deposit and/or cosigner may be requested.
International Students And Applicants That Are New To The Country:
- International students will be required to pay an increased deposit. Proof of current college or university enrollment or current student visa will be required for valid verification.
- Applicants that are new to the country will be required to pay an increased deposit.
Grounds For Denial
Grounds for denial will result from the following on all applicants:
- Verified eviction showing on credit report or confirmed with landlord within 5 years.
- Rental collection verified on credit report.
- Balance owing to landlord.
- 3 or more late payments and/or NSF checks and/or noise complaints within a 12 month rental period.
- Unverifiable social security number.
- Falsification of any question on the rental application.
- Breaking lease agreement that resulted in collection filing.
Verified name and date of birth match of criminal conviction(s) as follows:
- Murder (1st and 2nd degree)
- Manslaughter (1st degree)
- Assault (1st, 2nd and 3rd degree)
- Robbery (1st and 2nd degree)
- Rape (All counts)
- Child molestation (All counts)
- Rape of a child (All counts)
- Outstanding criminal warrant(s)
- Kidnapping (All counts)
- Theft (1st and 2nd degree)
- Burglary (1st, 2nd degree & vehicle prowling 1st degree)
- Malicious Mischief (1st degree)
- Arson (1st, 2nd degree and Reckless Burning 1st degree)
- Deliver or Sale (All counts)
- Possession with intent to deliver (All counts)
- Possession of illegal drugs (within the last 3 years)
Any criminal conviction which results in a registered sex offender requirement and/or any sex offender registry requirement.
A criminal records search will be performed for felony and misdemeanor offenses. All felony and misdemeanor offenses must be disclosed on the rental application. Valid photo identification will be required of all applicants.