Applying online is fast, easy and secure. Please make sure each adult applicant completes their own individual application with separate email address when applying. If you have any questions please give us a call at 503-967-4537. Application fee is $55 per adult.
- 12 months valid, verifiable rental history.
- Valid rental history is a written lease or month-to-month agreement.
- If rental history is less than 12 months an increased deposit and/or cosigner may be required.
- 12 months continuous employment.
- Final decision will also be dependent on rental history, credit history and income.
- Monthly income must be equal to at least 3 times the rental amount.
- Negative or adverse debt or bankruptcy showing on consumer credit report will require additional security deposits or acceptable co-signers.
- Three or more unpaid collections or charge offs (not related to medical expenses) will require an increased security deposit or result in denial of the application.
- We require renters insurance on all rental agreements.
- Valid checking account (open for at least 12 months).
- Recent paystubs or bank statements showing proof of income.
- Vet records showing current on vaccines for all animals.
- Proof dog is licensed with county for all dogs.
Grounds For Denial
Grounds for denial may result from the following on all applicants:
- Verified eviction showing on credit report or confirmed with landlord within 5 years.
- Rental collection verified on credit report.
- Balance owing to landlord.
- 3 or more late payments and/or NSF checks and/or noise complaints within a 12 month rental period.
- Unverifiable social security number.
- Falsification of any question on the rental application.
- Breaking lease agreement that resulted in collection filing.
Verified name and date of birth match of criminal conviction(s) as follows:
- Murder (1st and 2nd degree)
- Manslaughter (1st degree)
- Assault (1st, 2nd and 3rd degree)
- Robbery (1st and 2nd degree)
- Rape (All counts)
- Child molestation (All counts)
- Rape of a child (All counts)
- Outstanding criminal warrant(s)
- Kidnapping (All counts)
- Theft (1st and 2nd degree)
- Burglary (1st, 2nd degree & vehicle prowling 1st degree)
- Malicious Mischief (1st degree)
- Arson (1st, 2nd degree and Reckless Burning 1st degree)
- Deliver or Sale (All counts)
- Possession with intent to deliver (All counts)
- Possession of illegal drugs (within the last 3 years)
Any criminal conviction which results in a registered sex offender requirement and/or any sex offender registry requirement.
A criminal records search will be performed for felony and misdemeanor offenses. All felony and misdemeanor offenses must be disclosed on the rental application. Valid photo identification will be required of all applicants.